Here is a link to all the organizations (or web links) listed on this website. Please note the following:
- Organizations listed as Resources are ones that provide opportunities to learn about that social justice issue. They may, in fact, do some public policy work, but we believe they primarily educate.
- Organizations listed as Key Allies are ones on the ground advocating for public policy change.
- Organizations listed as General Resources provide educational opportunities on a number of social justice issues. Rather than list them multiple times, we believe it is best to list them in this category.
- There is one exception to the above “rule”. That is Pisgah Legal Services. Because of their public policy work on so many issues, we chose to list them in many categories.
- This website and this Index are intended to be dynamic. On a semi-annual basis, all “Key Allies” are contacted to ensure their listing is accurate and appropriate.
- Should you feel there are errors or omissions, please contact the Administrator through the Contact tab with your thoughts.