ERA-NC Alliance is an alliance of organizations across NC focused on ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment. Congressional District Action Teams are being formed to organize activities in each NC Congressional District.
Ratify ERA-NC is an ERA resource for NC. Updates on legislation, showing of Equal Means Equal, and other events to build the knowledge and support for Equal Rights for women are posted on this website.
Get Involved: Contact is Roberta Madden. She can be reached at (828) 419-0730 or email@example.com.
The North Carolina Council for Women and Youth Involvement has a western region office. Their mission includes advising the Governor, the North Carolina General Assembly and state departments on issues impacting women by
- raising awareness of the impact of violence against women and directing available resources to serve victims in communities across the State;
- collecting and distributing information about the status of women in North Carolina;
- collaborating with other groups and individuals working on behalf of women;
- assuring that necessary services, policies and programs are provided to those in need and strengthening existing programs; and
- offering technical assistance, monitoring, and approval for Batterer Intervention Programs in North Carolina.
Get involved: Contact Lori Gerber at the local office at (828) 251-6169.
Get involved: Contact Jodi Rhoden, Director of Marketing & Communications, at (828) 254-7206, ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.